- Date: Saturday, 23 September 2023
- Time: 8.00 am‐ 6.30 pm
- Location: Stokesley Showground
- Address: Helmsley Road, Stokesley, TS9 5JL
The largest annual agricultural show in North East England is back this September.
Stokesley Agricultural show draws approximately 20,000 visitors each year from miles around with over 5000 show entrants. The show is deemed as the north of England's largest, one-day agricultural show. Great fun for the whole family featuring cattle and horse parades, show jumping, vintage tractors, stunt biking and dog shows and much, much more! There are numerous food and drink stalls serving local produce and exhibitions of paintings, photography and culinary delights. Always something fabulous to do whatever your age!
- Ben Atkinson & His Action Horses - spectacular dressage show
- FarlaVale Gundogs
- Little Alpaca Company
- Hammonds Saltaire Band
- Cleveland Carvers - wood carving sculptures
- North Yorkshire Moors Birds of Prey
- Cookery Theatre - see schedule below:
|11.00am||Ian Munro Chef/owner, The Velveteen Rabbit Luncheon Club|
|12.00pm||Jon Appleby, Head Chef, The Feversham Arms|
|1.00pm||Gareth Bottomley, Head Chef, The Station Cafe/Bar|
|2.00pm||Jack Baldwin, Head Chef, The Angel Inn|
|3.00pm||Ed Trewhitt, Master Baker, The Brickyard Academy|
- Horse classes and show jumping
- Cattle and sheep judging
- Children's Marquee - with exhibits from local children
- Dog Show
- Vintage Tractors
- Trade stands
|Adults (17 years +)||£14.00|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children aged between 5 and 16 years)||£38.00|
|Children (aged 5 - 16 years)||£10.00|
|Children under 5 years accompanied by a paying adult||Free|
Tickets are available to purchase online or at the gate on the day of the show.
All information courtesy of Stokesley Agricultural Society.