We believe in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
We are committed to complying with the following eight principles under the new GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation):
- What personal information we collect about you
- Who is collecting this personal information
- How the information we collect about you is used
- With whom might the information be shared
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of Studio Botez Ltd.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- Your rights related to automatic decision making, including profiling
If you have any queries regarding this statement, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We collect and process personal information from you at various stages throughout our website, for reasons including answering your enquiries, ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to notify you about changes to our websites (including services and products), providing you with quotations, and carrying out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us. We also collect and process details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you, such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your specific enquiry. If you contact us other than via our website, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes for which it was provided. We will only use it for additional purposes (such as marketing) if we have received your prior consent to do so.
- The information you provide us with may be shared with employees throughout Studio Botez Ltd. and its subsidiaries in order to deal with your enquiry or request. We will not share your information with any third parties other than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
- It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may not be able to assist you.
- We will not sell your information to any third party, unless Studio Botez Ltd. or one of its Subsidiary Companies is sold itself.
- When you enter personal details on our website, you will be entering these details within a secure environment. In most web browsers, a padlock symbol appears at the bottom right, indicating when you are in a secure environment. Also, the 'http:' at the beginning of the website address changes to 'https:' with the 's' indicating that you are in a secure environment.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Studio Botez Ltd. (or any of its parent or subsidiary companies) or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or, in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (as defined in the separate Terms and Conditions Policy) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Studio Botez Ltd. (or any of its subsidiary companies), our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Studio Botez Ltd. is a PCI compliant through its payment processor and a certified Data Controller by ICO(Information Commissioner's Office) number ZA291994
Cookies and IP Addresses
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive which records how you have used a website. This means that when you go back to that website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about your last visit.
- For information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the Information Commissioner's Office website.
The information below indicates the cookies used within this site:
- Web Session (.LoungeSevenFive) - This cookie is essential for the website to function. It is a simple token to identify your unique session on the website and make possible all the back-end processes ran on our proprietary platform Lounge75. This is typically used to maintain the integrity of your session while transacting information with a website. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Concerns or Queries
If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be delighted to be able to help you. Simply contact us by one of the following options and we shall endeavour to resolve your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible:
- +44 (0)7736 165 473 (membership/business enquiries)
- +44 (0)7736 165 476 (technical support enquiries)
25th April 2018