- Date: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
- Time: 10.00 am‐12.00 pm
- Location: Online Workshops
- Address: Hambleton District Council
Hambleton District Council and Insight with Passion deliver their second workshop to enable businesses to grow.
The programme follows on from the enthusiastic uptake of the workshops which took place towards the end of 2020 and in April and May 2021. The free online workshops are aimed at helping customer facing businesses to survive and thrive.
Workshop 2: The second online event will look into managing your small business finances, new customers and generating sales, serving the over 65’s and business owner wellbeing.
Date: Wednesday 15th September 10am
To accompany the workshops there will be 6 bitesize videos on a number of topics:
- Creating a positive cashflow
- Community and collaboration
- Build a brand
- A guide to SEO
- Maximising your social media
- Building a successful business
One-to-one sessions every Wednesday evening 4pm-8pm for the 10 week period, book through Business.Economy@hambleton.gov.uk