Published on 01 Dec 2020 | Topics: #GreatAytonNews
Supporting local businesses in Great Ayton, Stokesley and surrounding areas during lockdown & the pandemic.
SELL ONLINE FOR FREE with your very own shop on VGA Marketplace until the end of January 2021. Gift vouchers, products, food & drink packages, groceries, wine merchants, crafts, flower delivery, homemade clothing, homecare pamper packages, festive products, Christmas gifts & much more!
Created by a local business for local businesses. Back in 2017 we launched VGA Marketplace to give local businesses and craftspeople the opportunity to sell online through their very own marketplace shop, affordably and simply. We understand how expensive and time consuming developing your own can be and that's why a lot of people rely on Facebook or other social media platforms to assist.
- VGA Marketplace provides you with your very own shop, which we'll create for you upon sign-up and merchant approval.
- Once your shop is good to go, you'll be able to take orders straight away and payments are made by your customers at checkout by all major debit/credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
- You and your customers can choose from hand delivery or postal services.
- eGift vouchers are sent directly by email to the customer or desired recipient, vouchers are bespoke to your business and can be personalised by the customer.
- You will receive email, SMS or WhatsApp notifications upon all orders (dependent on your preference).
We’re not charging our monthly service fee of £15* - helping to do our bit to support local businesses during the pandemic.
Sign-up today on VGA Marketplace & we'll take care of the rest! What you need to do:
- Sign up here
- Validate your email address
- Login into your account
- Choose to sell goods or goods & vouchers, complete your details and we'll be in-touch shortly to confirm your shop
- Happy selling time!
*We have to charge a transaction fee of 6% + 35p per transaction to cover payment services, however, unlike most other online marketplaces, you can choose to factor this into your selling price or we can add it on top as a payment transaction fee.