King's Head Inn
The Green, Newton under Roseberry, Great Ayton, TS9 6QR
Book now for fantastic offers on Walk-Inn breaks at the King's Head Inn
- Two nights bed and breakfast for two guests (sharing a room)
- Two-course dinner on the first night (£24 per person allowance)
- Packed lunch on second day
- Complimentary pint, wine or soft drink on arrival
- Complimentary O/S walking guide
- Complimentary boot clean*
- Dogs stay for free
- Free cancellation up to 48hrs prior to arrival
* T&C's apply and subject to availability.
Video courtesy of The Inn Collection Group YouTube channel
King's Head Inn Bistro Dog Menu Now Available
- "Roast Dinner" bark bones
- Doggie Sausages
- Belgian Fries
- Cheese Biscuits
Dinner for One
- Lamb, Sweet Potato and Mint
- Salmon, Sweet Potato and Asparagus
To Wash It Down With
- Dog Beer
Why not treat someone special to a stay at the King's Head Inn. Gift vouchers available directly from the website.
In the shadow of Roseberry Topping's distinctive peak, this quintessential country inn with rooms is surrounded by Captain Cook Country, North York Moors National Park and the Cleveland Way. Yorkshire’s seaside gems of Staithes, Whitby and Scarborough are within easy reach, while the inn is just a short drive from Redcar, Middlesbrough and The Tees Valley.
If you’re looking for bedrooms in North Yorkshire then The King’s Head Inn offers bed and breakfast accommodation that’s more characterful and a great alternative to traditional hotel stays and more service than simply self-catering.
A popular spot for walkers and cyclists, you don’t have to have scaled the ‘Topping’ to deserve a well-earned glass of Yorkshire’s finest and the chance to enjoy The King’s Head Inn’s superb home-cooked food served until 9pm each day.
Relax in The King's Head Inn's sunny beer garden surrounded by colourful floral displays.
- Open all day, every day Home cooked food served until 9.00pm
- Great selection of local ales
- Children's Play Area
- Cyclists welcome
- Pets welcome (pet supplement of £10.00 applies)
- Free Wi-Fi (accessible in public areas)
- Complimentary breakfast with room bookings
- Free onsite parking
Stay at The King’s Head Inn to explore: