Published on 30 Jul 2020 | Topics: #GreatAytonNews
The great british staycation! Great Ayton is such a beautiful location to stay whilst exploring the wonderful landscapes and attractions that surround it.
Whether you're a keen walker, cyclist, runner, explorer or thrill seeker there are so many stunning landscapes and locations to discover. From the North Yorkshire Moors National Park to the Cleveland Way National Trail and the East Coast, there is an adventure waiting for anyone of any age.
In the shadow of Roseberry Topping's distinctive peak, this quintessential country inn with rooms is surrounded by Captain Cook Country, North York Moors National Park and the Cleveland Way. Yorkshire’s seaside gems of Staithes, Whitby and Scarborough are within easy reach.
Image courtesy of the Inn Collection Group
A memorable two-night bed and breakfast break awaits you, with dinner on the first night, and a welcome drink upon arrival.
The King's Head Inn will provide a delicious packed lunch to take with you on your explorations, along with a waterproofed O/S walking pack containing a range of classic walks of various lengths and abilities.
- Prices start from just £238 per couple – that’s only £119 per person!
- 2 nights bed and breakfast for two guests (sharing a room)
- 2 course dinner on the first night (£22 per person allowance)
- Packed lunch on day 2
- Complimentary pint, wine or soft drink on arrival
- Complimentary walking guide
- Complimentary boot clean
- Dogs stay for free
- Free cancellation up to 48hrs prior to arrival – just in case!
Offer available between April to October 2020 inclusive.
It's time to get active and explore the great outdoors!